Hello lovelies & happy Monday!
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. We’re currently experiencing a big time heat wave here on the East Coast, but thankfully my work had the air conditioning cranked which kept my from completely melting into a big puddle. I love heat, but man the humidity is not my friend.
Today we’ve got the next prompt for Glam Nails Challenge August is grapes! I decided to go with a darker grape inspired look & created my grapes on my two accent nails.
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: Essie First Base
- Top Coat: Essie Gel Setter
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Pat on the Black
- Sally Hansen CSM Trouble Maker
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Feelin’ Grape
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacy Lilac
- Essie Off Tropic
- Essence The Green & the Grunge
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Thyme is Money
- NailStuff.ca Dotting Tool Trio
- NailStuff.ca 7mm detail brush
How cute are these grape accent nails? I actually love how they turned out! I was inspired by this Pinterest design I found, originally done by @nailsbydaniellet. I (think) hers were supposed to be blackberries, haha, but I didn’t realize until after she inspired by grapes. I do think they turned out super cute, & all my coworkers knew exactly what they were, so I’ll take that as a win!
What do you think about this grape inspired look? Are you following along with #glamnailschallengeaug on Instagram? Let me know what you think of the designs so far this month. I can’t believe we’re already half way through the month — that’s crazy!
Have a great day lovelies!