Hello lovelies! Did everyone survive the weekend & any holiday shopping they may have had to do? I certainly survived a crazy Tax Free Weekend. I forgot how crazy Christmas shopping can get, hah. I went to go get a coffee from Starbucks, & the line up was OUT THE DOOR. It was a very busy weekend.
But it’s the first prompt of Glam Nails Challenge December, & I am super excited for another fun festive month of designs. The first prompt of the month? Santa Claus.
I know I have been stamping a lot more lately, but as soon as I saw the prompt I knew just the stamping plate I wanted to use for this design featuring some super cute Santa designs.
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie Hard To Resist Glow & Shine
- Top Coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-chip Top Coat
- Essie The A-List
- Essie Sweet Souffle
- Essie Glitter On Top
- Starrily Vantablack
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Red It Twice
- Sally Hansen MG Peach Please
- Sally Hansen MG Ski Bunny
- w7 Gold Dazzle
- Nailstuff.ca clear stamper & scraper set
- Discontinued Born Pretty Christmas plate
- Small dotting tool (I always use mine from NailStuff.ca — Dotting Tool Trio)
How cute is this little Santa face? I definitely could never be able to freehand a cute little face like that on my own! I’m always envious of people with superior free handing skills. However, thankfully I went on a stamping plate hoarding spree a few years ago, & do I have so many Christmas ones to chose from… which really helps with challenges during this month!
Are you excited for a month of Christmas themed designs? You can follow along with Glam Nails Challenge December on Instagram. There are already so many cool, & fun nail art looks that I know this month is going to be a very exciting month.