Hello lovelies & happy Tuesday. I hope it’s a beautiful Tuesday where you are. We’ve got some serious, almost Summer-like temperatures headed our way this week, so I’m pretty pumped!
Today though I’ve got a fun pink look to share with you I wore last week.
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie Hard To Resist Glow & Shine
- Top Coat: Essence Extreme GEL Top Coat
- Deborah Lippman Groove is in the Heart.
- Deborah Lippman Between the Sheets
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Get Mod
- Color Club Art Club Pink Pastel
- NailStuff.ca 16mm Striper Brush
As I’ve mentioned before, I’m not a huge pink nail polish fan — which is funny, because I lived 2+ years of my life with pink hair. But I really, really like this pink tonal look.
What do you think about this pink on pink abstract stripe design? Do these say “Summer” to you?
Let me know all your thoughts down in the comments below.
EDIT — realized after I posted that this is my 1000th post on Coffee & Nail Polish which is so crazy! Here is to 1000 more! ✨💕💗🌸