Good morning lovelies! & happy Thursday. I hope wherever you are reading this from, that your coffee (or tea, or energy drink, or wine) is strong, & the sun is shining. Today I’ve got a really pretty tropical floral that I did a few weeks back, which I really loved. & I feel like it’s the perfect manicure for this increasingly beautiful weather we’ve been having!
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: Sally Hansen Good Kind Pure Hardener
- Top Coat: Essie Speed Setter
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Fiery Island
- Sally Hansen I ♥ Nail Art Pen in Magenta
- OPI Suzy Shops & Island Hops
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Fuchsia Fever
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Blacky-O
- Essie Off Tropic
- Essie First Timer
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Terra-Coppa
- Sally Hansen I ♥ Nail Art Pen in Green
- NailStuff.ca 7mm detail brush (COFFEE10 to save 10%)
As you guys have seen, I love a good floral but I tend to have a certain trend — it’s mostly roses or a similar style. But lately I’ve been really trying to improve my skill with different florals, which is why I wanted to try out a tropical inspired look. It’s definitely out of more comfort zone, & takes a bit more talent to create, but the end result looks jsut beautiful! & it’s fun to try something I don’t feel like I’m that awesome at. Plus, you know, wearing the same style floral over & over can get a bit monotonous, so it’s nice to switch things up a bit!
Also this look definitely makes me want to pull out my favourite tropical print dress to wear! & since it’s supposed to be feeling very Summery today, that’s exactly what I might do!
What do you think about this tropical floral? Is the weather feeling like Summer where you are? Let me know down in the comments below!
One Reply to “Tropical Florals 🌺”
Gorgeous nails 😀