Good morning lovelies! & happy Thursday. I hope wherever you are reading this from, that your coffee (or tea, or energy drink, or wine) is strong, & the sun is shining. Today I’ve got a really pretty tropical floral that I did a few weeks back, which I really loved. & I feel like it’s the perfect manicure for this increasingly beautiful weather we’ve been having!
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: Sally Hansen Good Kind Pure Hardener
- Top Coat: Essie Speed Setter
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Fiery Island
- Sally Hansen I ♥ Nail Art Pen in Magenta
- OPI Suzy Shops & Island Hops
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Fuchsia Fever
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Blacky-O
- Essie Off Tropic
- Essie First Timer
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Terra-Coppa
- Sally Hansen I ♥ Nail Art Pen in Green
- NailStuff.ca 7mm detail brush (COFFEE10 to save 10%)
As you guys have seen, I love a good floral but I tend to have a certain trend — it’s mostly roses or a similar style. But lately I’ve been really trying to improve my skill with different florals, which is why I wanted to try out a tropical inspired look. It’s definitely out of more comfort zone, & takes a bit more talent to create, but the end result looks jsut beautiful! & it’s fun to try something I don’t feel like I’m that awesome at. Plus, you know, wearing the same style floral over & over can get a bit monotonous, so it’s nice to switch things up a bit!
Also this look definitely makes me want to pull out my favourite tropical print dress to wear! & since it’s supposed to be feeling very Summery today, that’s exactly what I might do!
What do you think about this tropical floral? Is the weather feeling like Summer where you are? Let me know down in the comments below!