Features Gifted Product in Exchange for Content
Hello lovelies & happy Tuesday! I hope everyone’s week is off to a lovely start.
I’m actually excited because I’ve been creating some fun nail art lately. I’ve been inspired by my nail polish, & sunny days, & bright colours. So I’ve been creating a bunch of fun, & easy, nail art looks lately. There is something about painting my nails that just makes me feel a little less stressed, & right now I will take all the stress relief I can get.
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie Hard To Resist Glow & Shine
- Top Coat: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel x Friends A Moo Point
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel x Friends Yellow Taxi
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel x Friends Laven-door
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel x Friends How You Bluein’?
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel x Friends The One With the Teal
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Black-O
- NailStuff.ca Dotting Tool Trio
- NailStuff.ca 4mm Micro Detail Brush
This look was partially inspired by this manicure I did a few Summers back, but decided to brighten up the colour scheme a bit.
Also my little girl decided she really wanted her nails painted like Mummy, so I decided to recreate this nail art on her tiny little nails, & I’m quite impressed with how they turned out! It was surprisingly easy, even on her tiny little nails. I always get really excited when she asks me to paint her nails, especially when she wants her nails painted like me.
What do you think about this abstract dot looks? I’m still really loving these bright & fun Sally Hansen x Friends Miracle Gel collection. They’re just so much fun for Summer.
Products featured in this post were provided in exchanged for content.