Hello lovelies & happy Tuesday!
It’s a beautiful, sunny, Spring day here which I’m pumped for. Winter has been way too long — its about time we had some beautiful weather!
Today I’m showing off a Spring-y manicure featuring some negative space action. I needed a quick look but I really wanted some kind of accent. & this Daisy accent nail was created.
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie Hard To Resist Glow & Shine
- Top Coat: Essie Speed Setter
- OPI I Eat Maine-ly Lobster
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Get Mod!
- OPI I Just Can’t Cope-acabana
- NailStuff.ca Dotting Tool Trio
- NailStuff.ca 4mm Micro Detail BrushNailStuff.ca 7mm detail brush
These were super simple to do & I think the end result is very cute.
What do you think about this Daisy accent nail look? Are you a fan of the negative space look? Let me know in the comments below!