Hello lovelies & happy Tuesday! A beautiful, sunny Tuesday at that. Today I’m going back to my comfort zone with some floral nails — but jazzing things up with a neon base!
Lately I’ve been seeing all this neon green manicures, & I really really needed to paint some neon green on my nails. But obviously I couldn’t leave them plain, so I added some floral overtop!
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
- Top Coat: Essie Speed Setter
- China Glaze Be More Pacific
- Sally Hansen Good.Kind.Pure Peony Origins
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Fuchsia Fever
- Sally Hansen CSM So Much Fawn
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri VaVa Violet
- Sally Hansen I ❤️ Nail Art in purple
- Sally Hansen I ❤️ Nail Art in green
- Essie Off Tropic
- NailStuff.ca 7mm detail brush
- NailStuff.ca Dotting Tool Trio
Lately I haven’t felt super inspired, nail art wise, which kind of sucks. Trying my best to get out of my funk with simple looks, but sometimes it’s hard. I’m working particularly long hours right now (like 10 hour days) so when I get home from work, I’m feeling pretty tired, so there is not always enough time for fun nail art looks. Trying my best to inspire myself, but it’s not always easy. Guess I’m going to have to spend a little more time perusing Pinterest for inspo.
What do you think about this floral over neon green? It’s so funny because I’ve just featured 2 neon green manicures back to back, which isn’t a colour I usually reach for. Guess the sunny days are inspiring me… now if only they could shake me out of my nail art funk!
Have a lovely day!