Can you never have too many floral manicures in your life? Personally, I don’t think so. We all know how much I adore flowers–from clothes, to shoes, to cellphone cases to my nails, I can never have enough! Recently I found a Rifle Paper Co. phone case at Winners on payday, so I decided to attempt to recreate said pattern on my nails.
My attempt definitely turned out a little more rustic than its inspiration, but I think that is why I love the end result so much!
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: OPI Nail Envy
- Top Coat: Essie Gel Setter
- Boho Green Make Up Moonlight
- Quo by ORLY Breathable Pep in my Step
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Pretty Piggy
- Sally Hansen MG Pretty Peony
- Sally Hansen MG Off the Shoulder
- Essie A-List
- China Glaze Sun Upon My Skin
- China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin
- YSL Vert D’Orient
- Sally Hansen Insta-dri Thyme is Money
- Essie First Timer
- Sally Hansen I ♥️ Nail Art pen in Black
- Bundle Monster detail brush
I’m kind of excited for Summer because it means I can change up my backgrounds & use outside. How lush does this design look with green grass in the background? Definitely throwing my pictures back to my pre-light-box days with these photos & I’m loving it! Seriously, staged photos are awesome but something about natural light makes your manicures look that much better.
If that doesn’t say Summer, I don’t know what else does! Also I’m never, ever going to get sick of doing floral. Never. How could you ever get sick of something so pretty! Hence why I keep filling my closet with more & more floral clothing pieces. The obsession continues! 🌿🌼🌱
what do you think of this design? Are you feeling Summery? Leave a comment down below & let me know!