Happy Friday lovelies! Two posts in a row, I’m on a roll! Today I’m sharing more floral accent nails because my obsession isn’t dying down any time soon. It’s just a floral kind of week I guess!
Today’s design features Color Club Eternal Beauty from the Halo Hues collection which I picked up at Winners a few weeks back. It’s a stunning purple holo, so I decided that it would look lovely with some roses. Honestly, I think every polish looks lovely with roses.
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: Nailtek 2
- Top Coat: Essie Speed Setter
- Color Club Eternal Beauty
- Essie Go Ginza
- Essence Out of Space Stories We Will Spock You
- Sally Hansen CSM Killer Heels
- Sally Hansen CSM Red It Online
- Sally Hansen CSM Rose To the Occasion
- Sally Hansen CSM Blush Against The World
- Sally Hansen I ♥️ Nail Art pen in green
- Quo by ORLY Second Hand Jade
- Bundle Monster small detail brush
- Bundle Monster small & large dotting tool
Check out those rainbows… seriously! Eternal Beauty is such an absolutely beautiful shade & the holo is absolutely vivid & incredible. I finally understand the Color Club Halo Hues obsession & the reason people rave about them so much! They really are just incredible polishes. I really need to go back & pick a few more up before the rest of the world snaps they all up! You can never own enough holos! They make those chilly but sunny days just so much better.
what are you wearing on your nails on this Friday? Let me know in the comments below!