Hello beauties & happy Thursday! I’ve been struck down by a cold from Hell, but that doesn’t mean I can’t show off some pretty (early) Spring nails — right? Especially since it’s supposed to be relatively warm today.
It feels like ions since I last did any floral. Floral has always been one of my favourite go to nail art looks, but I think I went through a floral rut for a while, because I was not inspired to do any on my nails. But I’m back, & I’m showing off the prettiest floral in hopes that Mother Nature gets the message.
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie Hard To Resist Glow & Shine
- Top Coat: Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Lilac Insomniac
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Ski Bunny
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Unicorn Top Coat
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Wet My Thistle
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Me, My Elf & I
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Blacky-O
- NailStuff.ca 4mm Micro Detail Brush
Okay, first off I apologize for my shitty pictures because I’ve been having photo troubles lately. My photo quality has been dipping dramatically, so I might switch back to just using my photo box & daytime lamp for a while to see if it makes a difference. Second — I’m so happy with how this look turned out! It definitely took some time to get the colouring right on the flower. But I decided not to go super complicated in the background. & I’m so happy with how cute they look!
What do you think of this floral look? Have you missed the floral as much as I did? Let me know down in the comments below!