Hello loves — hope your week is off to a lovely start.
Today I’m sharing the look I did featuring my latest Swatch Sunday pick as the base of. I teased how excited I was to share this nail art, so I’m really excited for you to see! It’s been ages upon ages since the last time I featured a galaxy design on my nails — like 2019 or so — so this was long, long overdue.
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie Hard To Resist Glow & Shine
- Top Coat: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat
- Rimmel London 660 Climax
- Essence Galaxy Flakes Rock My World
- OPI Miss Piggy’s Big Number
- OPI Peace Love & OPI
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Buffalo Nickel
- Starrily Space Debris
- NailStuff.ca Dotting Tool Trio
- NailStuff.ca 4mm Micro Detail Brush
- Latex Free Make Up Sponge (mine are random Dollarama ones)
So, full disclosure: I did these nails at like 12:30 at night, half asleep, & with horrible lighting, so they’re not perfect. But I do think the combination of colours is awesome. I love the purple on purple. My stars are a little wonky, & I’m not sure silver was the right choice for them (I probably should have went with black instead) but I do think the whole look turned out very pretty. I really do always forget just how much I love galaxy nails until I wear them again.
Plus they’re a nail art look that works just as awesome on short nails as they do on long nails.
What do you think about this galaxy nail art look? Have you done galaxy nails before? Let me know all your thoughts down in the comments below.