Features Gifted Product in Exchange for Content
You know what it’s been a while since? The last time I wore my my nails! So naturally I needed to pick some of my newer shades I’ve received lately (& a few oldies from my collection) & incorporated them into a beautiful floral look.
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie Hard To Resist Glow & Shine
- Top Coat: Essence Extreme GEL Top
- Sally Hansen Good Kind Pure Blue Moonstone
- Sally Hansen Good Kind Pure Love You Lotus
- Sally Hansen Good Kind Pure Peony Origins
- Sally Hansen Good Kind Pure Pink Cardamon
- Sally Hansen Good Kind Pure Black Stone
- OPI Nature Strong Emflowered
- OPI Nature Strong Cactus What You Preach
- OPI Nature Strong Daisy Strong
- Essie Off Tropic
- NailStuff.ca Dotting Tool Trio
- NailStuff.ca 4mm Micro Detail Brush
I love love love this bright blue base of Sally Hansen Good Kind Pure in Blue Moonstone. Like I mentioned in the swatch post, it’s definitely my favourite of the shades I received. The colour is so perfect for Spring… Summer… everything! & it really makes the flowers pop.
What do you think about this floral design? Do you like the pairing of these colours? Let me know all your thoughts down in the comments below.
Products featured in this post were provided in exchanged for content.
All thoughts are honest & my own.