Hello lovelies & happy Tuesday! Can you believe it’s Tuesday already? Hope everyone had the most lovely weekend. I was so into family time this weekend, that I totally forgot that yesterday was Coffee & Nail Polishes’ 7th birthday! So happy birthday to this fun little blog of mine. 🥳👑🎂
I would say I celebrated with cake, but all I wanted after the last 4 days was a huge salad.
But today I have another Spring floral to share with you! Will floral ever get boring to me? Nope! It’s still my absolute favourite design to do, & that hasn’t changed in 7 years.
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
- Top Coat: Essie Good to Go
- Icing Matte Effect 60217
- Sally Hansen Good Kind Pure Peony Origins
- Sally Hansen Good Kind Pure Eco-Rose
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Racing Rose
- Essie Check Your Baggage
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Get Mod
- Sally Hansen I ♥️ Nail Art pen in Purple
- Essie Go Ginza
- Essie Off Tropic
- Essie First Timer
- Essence The Green & The Grunge
- NailStuff.ca 7mm detail brush
- NailStuff.ca Dotting Tool Trio
So, so many polishes but the end result is absolutely perfect. The colours are so bright & eye catching, which is my favourite kind of floral. We’ve had way, way too many days of clouds & rain, so we could really use some bright & sunny days. Maybe this manicure will encourage Mother Nature a little bit to send some sunshine our way.
&, if not, at least there is a little bit of sunshine on my nails to cheer me up.
What do you think about this design? Are you sick of the floral yet? (I hope not!) let me know all your thoughts down in the comments below! & share what Spring nail art trends you’re loving right now.