When it comes nail art, I find inspiration can be everywhere. Today’s mani was inspired by a pair of flip flops at work. When we first got them in way back in March all I could think was NAIL ART! Took me until the end of August but I did it!
The polishes I used for this mani were:
- Color Club Silver Lake
- Yves Saint Laurent Noir Primitif
- Finger Paints unnamed mini (from the Halifax nail blogger meet up)
- ACO by Ardene Sunkissed (floral details)
- Essie Bikini So Teeny (floral details)
- Sally Hansen I Love Nail Art pen in Green.
- Crystals from Icing stores.
- Seche Vite
So what do you think of my mani? My company is having a “most stylish employee” contest right now so I used this for my first entry. I’m probably going to do a few entries like that just for fun!
Happy First Day of September everyone! 🍁🍂☕️