Hello lovelies & happy Monday! & Merry belated Christmas. I took yesterday off to enjoy the chaos, but I’m happy to be back today to share the next prompt for Glam Nails Challenge December. & the next prompt is… gifts!
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie Hard To Resist Glow & Shine
- Top Coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-chip Top Coat
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Red Carpet
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Me, My Elf & I (Holiday 2022)
- Sally Hansen MG Goldie Rocks (Holiday 2019)
- Sally Hansen MG Living In The Presents (Holiday 2021)
- Starrily Vantablack
- NailStuff.ca Mermaid Tail Nail Brush Trio (11mm Liner Brush)
Who doesn’t love a Christmas toned manicure? The gift accents are pretty simple, but the combination of colours works for a collection of presents.
Hard to believe Christmas is over for another year… & that 2022 is almost finished too. Now we’re in the weird in between time where you’re not sure what day it is & you eat chocolate for breakfast. I swear, I don’t think I ate anything green yesterday at all, unless you count the sour apple toxic waste candy I had last night. Haha.
What do you think about this present theme manicure? What design were you wearing on your nails for Christmas morning? Did Santa bring you any new polishes?
Let me know down the in comments below!