Hello lovelies & happy Wednesday! I hope everyone — especially my fellow retail workers — are having a lovely & not too stressful week. It’s seriously crazy that it’s only 4 days until Christmas Day. I can’t believe how quickly this month is going by… & this year.
Next up we have a fun prompt for Glam Nails Challenge December: Christmas Decorations. I decided to go with a classic Christmas decoration, & created these beautiful sparkly Christmas light design.
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie Hard To Resist Glow & Shine
- Top Coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-chip Top Coat
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Eva’s Nude
- L’Oreal Colour Riche The Magic Top Coats The Holographic
- Starrily Nails Vantablack
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Red It Twice
- Quo by ORLY Mini Glitter Green
- Quo by ORLY Mini Glitter Gold
- NailStuff.ca Mermaid Tail Nail Brush Trio (11mm Liner Brush)
& as I mentioned in my previous post, I’m back to my super shorties. Not ideal–& super sad because I was hoping to get to the new year with that fabulous length–but it is what it is, so I’ll just have to come up with some cute short nail looks for the rest of this month!
Hope everyone is enjoying their week so far, & not getting too stressed out with any last minute wrapping, or (like me) shopping they need to get done this week. Stores are busy, people are a bit crazy, so hopefully everyone has time to sit back & enjoy a hot chocolate or Irish coffee, & relax a little bit!
& don’t forget: you can see the rest of the beautiful Glam Nails Challenge December nails on Instagram!
2 Replies to “Glam Nails Challenge December — Christmas Decorations”
I’m so glad I came across your blog: it reminds me that manicures are fun!
Oh my gosh! Thank you! I’m so glad you’ve found me & enjoy the designs I post. I have so much fun doing them!