Good Morning loves! & happy Wednesday!
Hope everyone’s week is off to a not too bad start — the weather here on the East Coast is sticky & hot, which doesn’t help my PSL-craving-Autumn-loving heart. But even if I can’t wear knee high socks & boots, & scarves yet… at least I can wear some Fall colours on my nails. Which pairs perfectly with today’s prompt for GlamNailsChallengeAugust: Raspberries!
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: Essie First Base
- Top Coat: Essie Speed Setter
- Sally Hansen Insta-dri Zip Wine
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear With The Beet
- Sally Hansen Insta-dri Cinna-Snap
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Blush Around The World
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Daycream
- YSL Beauty Vert D’Orient
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Wet My Thistle
- NailStuff.ca Dotting Tool Trio
- NailStuff.ca 7mm detail brush
Okay, so I’ll just address it: I know my raspberries look a bit more like grapes, than raspberries but I don’t care haha. The girls at work told me it was because I went with such a dark shade (Sally Hansen Zip Wine) but I just had to wear this shade because it’s so pretty! I’ve been on a bit of a Fall polish polish buying splurge lately.
Either way, I do think this look is cute! I went with accent nails because it kind of reminds me of floral from away. So it’s a win in my books — even if some people thought it was grapes haha.
What do you think about this raspberry design? Can you believe we only have one prompt left after this? August has just sped by so quickly. But I’m definitely looking forward to September, & all things Fall related.