Hello lovelies & happy Friday. It’s almost the weekend! & today I’m keeping the Summer time vibes up with a neon dry brush design featuring the new Sally Hansen neons I recently shared!
As much as I want Fall designs, it’s kind of hard to think of Fall of when it feels like 38 degree outside. So I guess I’ll keep the Summertime vibes going just a wee bit longer — at least until the cooler temperatures forecasted this weekend.
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie First Base
- Top Coat: Essie Gel Setter
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Get Mod
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Sun-Shine On
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Squeeze the Day
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Floresc–Pink
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Feeling Grape
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Chill Out
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Electri-Lime
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Blacky-O
- NailStuff.ca 16mm Striper Brush
Seriously, how much fun are these?
The Miracle Gel neons are perfect for this kind of design because of the thinner formulas—especially to get them to smudge when applying your top coat. You get that blended effect, which I adore. & obviously I had to add some graphic lines over my base to complete the whole look—it just adds something to the manicure overall; gives it a little extra POP!
What are we thinking about this neon look — yey or nay? Let me know down in the comments below.
& stay tuned because I have a ton of Fall/Autumn worthy shades (just ordered the China Glaze Autumn Spice collection yesterday!) coming soon.