Good morning lovelies & happy Tuesday… as happy as a Tuesday can be! Today I have some floral nails from a few weeks back to share. This design was inspired by a brand new phone case I picked up at Winners recently… a Rifle Paper Co phone case! & I was so excited by the pattern that I just had to recreate it on my nails!
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: OPI Nail Envy
- Top Coat: Essie Speed Setter
- Essie In the Cab-Ana
- OPI Koala Berry
- OPI My Chihuahua Bites
- Essence The Green & The Grunge
- Essie First Timer
- Sinful Colours Amethyst
- Essie Play Date
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Sweet Tea
- China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin
- Sally Hansen I ♥️ Nail Art pen in black
- Essie Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Lo
- Small detail brush from Bundle Monster
I’m really, really loving this pattern. It’s been a little while since I rocked floral, so I’m was excited to break it out again. Especially since it’s already starting a feel a little Fall like in the morning, & I feel the call of cosy sweaters & jewel toned polishes already!
So what do you think of this floral design? Have you ever been inspired by a phone case? Share down below!