Happy first day of June!
Oh how happy am I that Spring is in full bloom. Summer has always been my favorite season–I love the heat. So in honor of Summer being all that much closer, I did a pretty floral manicure. There are so many floral/rose and polka dot manis floating around I felt inspired. I’ve been working on perfecting my roses and with my new tiny nail art brushes I got not that long ago, I feel like my technique has definitely improved.
The polishes I used to create this floral manicure was:
- Sinful Colors in Island Coral –pinky coral on my nail art free nails.
- ACO by Ardene in Bridezilla — off white/nude background color of my nail art.
- Claire’s Neon Purple –roses
- Unnamed Claire’s Pink shimmer polish –roses
- Bourjois Paris in 1938 Mais Oui —roses
- Boujois Paris in 2002 Effect 3D Lip Gloss — roses.
- ACO by Ardene in Green Peace — darker green of leaves.
- And another brighter lime green I can’t remember the name of.
- Nutra Nail Top Speed Top Coat (with green tea.)
As you can see from the close up of my flowers, they actually (kind of?) resemble roses–or at least I think so. Thanks to my new, and much smaller, nail art brushes creating the swoops of different colors really makes a big difference in how these flowers turned out. I also really like the color combination of the pinks and purples and this Sinful Colors coral. It all makes for a wonderful Spring-soon-to-be-Summer manicure.
My nails are so happy to soak up the sunshine and increasingly warm weather. I have a feeling that I’ll be creating a lot of floral manicures. Now I just have to find the perfect complimentary spring dress to match, and I’ll be all set for the day.
One Reply to “In love with Spring, Coral and Floral.”
looks cute 🙂