Hello lovelies & happy Thursday! We’re officially a full week into September, & the Autumn vibes have been strong — with the perfect early September weather to match. I’ve been fully immersing myself in all things pumpkin spice, while wearing my absolute favourite knee high boots.
So obviously, I need some nail art to match.
I’ve been rocking some serious shorties lately, thanks in part to a wicked break on my middle finger (hence why it’s so wonky). So I’ve been feeling a bit… uninspired nail art wise. One nail art look I have been loving though is splatter nails! They’re easy, fun, & I’ve never done one that I didn’t love.
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie Hard To Resist Glow & Shine
- Top Coat: Essie Gel Setter
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Know The Espa-Drille
- Sally Hansen InstaDri Cinna-snap
- Sally Hansen InstaDri Zip Wine
- Sally Hansen InstaDri Midnight Drive
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Golden Glow
- Fan Brush Nail Art Brush (mine was purchased at either Claire’s or Icing)
How funky are these? I just love how fun this colour combination is together, & it’s combining all the colours I love for Autumn — but on a light base. I usually go with the Saran Wrap technique for my nail art, but I thought I would try out with a fan brush, & I’m really happy with the end result. They’re just so much fun!
What do you think about these splatter nails? Do you like this fun splatter design? Let me know what Autumn nail art you’re rocking right now — or if your holding onto Summer nails as long as possible.