Hello beauties, & happy Wednesday!
I hope everyone’s week is going by wonderfully. Mine has been… interesting but I’m excited to show off these fun nails for the second last prompt of Glam Nails Challenge October: skull.
I was especially excited because it gave me another chance to use the Color Club Skull stamping plate I purchased last year.
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie Hard To Resist Glow & Shine
- Top Coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-chip Top Coat
- OPI Vampsterdam
- Essie No Place Like Chrome
- Color Club Skull Stamping Plate
- NailStuff.ca Clear Stamper & Scraper Set
How fun! I just picked up this bottle of OPI Vampsterdam at Marshall’s the other day, so I was pumped to wear it right away. A lovely Autumn shade. & a great base for these skulls.
What do you think about these skulls? Can you believe how quickly Halloween is approaching?! Only one more prompt to go before this month’s challenge is over!
Have a lovely Wednesday.