Hello lovelies & happy Friday! I know, a post on a Friday… I’m feeling crazy. But I have a few cute Autumn nail art looks I haven’t yet posted, so I thought I would try to sneak a few in between Glam Nails Challenge looks.
Today is a simple look, but a repeat favourite. Plaid nails! I’ve been doing this style of nail art a long time, & I never get tired of them. They just make a plain colour a little more fun. Plus, obviously plaid screams Fall as well.
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie Hard To Resist Glow & Shine
- Top Coat: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Fast Dry Top Coat
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Berry Fancy
- Sally Hansen InstaDri Midnight Drive
- Sally Hansen InstaDri Pedal to the Metal
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Blacky-O
- NailStuff.ca 16mm Striper Brush
This look was super easy to do. Nails painted a simple colour, & then just (carefully) paint some straight lines along the nail to create your plaid pattern. There are definitely a few different ways you can create a plaid pattern, but this is definitely my favourite way to do it. Plus, it’s probably the easiest way to create them as well.
What do you think about this nail art look? Do you like plaid nail art? Are my fellow Canadians excited about Thanksgiving this weekend? Let me know all your thoughts down in the comments below!