Features Gifted Product in Exchange for Content
Hello lovelies & happy Monday! The last Monday of June.
Today I’m showing off some new nail art I did with a few of the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel x Friends shades on my itty bitty baby nails. Yes — I am back to baby nails. I took last week off with posting because I was actually really, really mad with my break. But now I’ve had a week to reflect (& calm down) & I’m feeling better.
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie Hard To Resist Glow & Shine
- Top Coat: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel x Friends Central Pink
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel x Friends A Moo Point
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel x Friends Yellow Taxi
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel x Friends The One With the Teal
- NailStuff.ca Dotting Tool Trio
- NailStuff.ca 4mm Micro Detail Brush
This nail art look was inspired by @nailpolishedlife on Instagram — this look in particular. She does really stunning dainty designs, so I was excited to recreate this on myself. Also, it’s giving me Y2K vibes, which I’m really into right now. The nostalgia is real. But I think this was the perfect design to get me out of my nail art funk I’ve been in lately, & back to feeling like myself.
Plus this design was super easy to do, which is always a plus in my books.
What do you think about this dainty daisy design? Would you wear a look like this on your nails? Let me know all your thoughts down in the comments below!
Products featured in this post were provided in exchanged for content.