Hello lovelies & happy Wednesday!
Today’s pre-Christmas look is also todays prompt for Glam Nails Challenge December — poinsettia. So I created a cute floral poinsettia accent nail!
Also let me apologize for my pictures — I took them at work, after it was dark outside, so they’re a little rougher than I like to do. But it’s been a busy week! (also reason this manicure is looking a little rougher than usual…)
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie First Base
- Top Coat: Seche Vive
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Society Ruler
- Sally Hansen CSM Blush Around the Clock
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Red Carpet
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Blacky-O
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Get Mod
- OPI How Great Is Your Dane?
- Icing Emerald City
- NailStuff.ca 7mm detail brush
The close up is my favourite (minus the blue hair dye peeking by my cuticle… ugh) I feel like these turned out so pretty, & they were surprisingly simple… after I finished my accent nails I kind of wished I had done a couple more fingers. But it is still a lovely accent nail look, & a lovely Christmas look!
What do you think about this nail art look? Do you like my lovely accent nail? Let me know all your thoughts in the comments below & what nails you have planned for Christmas Eve.