Hello lovelies & happy Wednesday lovelies!
As you can see from the background of my nail art pictures today, it’s Winterland here in Halifax! But on my nails, it’s totally Spring. Today is prompt #3 for GlamNailsChallengeFeb, & it is Roses! & as you know, if you’ve been around the blog a while, roses are one of my favourite things to paint on my nails!
This time I decided to go with a vintage inspired rose look. Usually I tend to go for a more realistic looking floral, but I wanted to try something different!
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
- Top Coat: Essie Good to Go
- Matte Top Coat : Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Matte Top Coat
- Essence shine last & go! Take Me To Heaven
- L’Oréal Jardin Des Roses
- Sally Hansen CSM So Much Fawn
- OPI Koala Bear-y
- Starrily Vantablack
- Essence Gel Nail Polish The Green & the Grunge
- Sally Hansen MG Wet My Whistle
- NailStuff.ca 4mm Micro Detail Brush (COFFEE10 saves you 10%!)
- NailStuff.ca Dotting Tool Trio
How pretty did these roses turn out with the black accents. It gives them almost a sketched effect, which I really like. It reminds me a bit of a manicure I did a few years back, obviously with a different colour scheme (& a bit more nail art practice!)
This is my first time wearing this Essence shade in a manicure, I think. I really like the blue background against the brightness of the pink roses. I really think this is a super cute design, both for Valentine’s Day, & Spring in general.
Yep, already dreaming of Spring. Winter can be over now!
What do you think of this rose design for #GlamNailsChallengeFeb? Are these giving you Valentine’s Day feels? Would you wear this look for a Valentine’s Day date?
Let me know all your thoughts down in the comments below!
One Reply to “#GlamNailsChallengeFeb — Roses”
Great manicure 😀