October is quickly speeding by, so I need to amp up my Halloween designs! 🎃
This time I decided to recreate a design I did all the way back in 2014 (originally done with @mynailpolish_addiction as part of a bestie twin nail collab.) Even though I had spiders, I always thought this design was adorable so I wanted to recreate it.
For this manicure, the polishes used were:
- Base Coat: OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
- Top Coat: Cutex Quick Dry Top Coat
- L’Oréal Orange You Jealous?
- Color Club Wham! Pow!
- OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI
- Sally Hansen Hard To Get Black Heart
- Essie No Place like Chrome
- Revlon Holographic Pearls
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue
- The Base Coat Spiderweb nail stencil
- Small detail brush from Bundle Monster
- Latex Free Make Up Sponge
I thought these nails were super cute when I did them originally, & I still think they’re super cute. & I definitely feel like they turned out a little less wonky this time around. Sometimes when I feel like my nails suck & I have no talent & I’m feeling especially hard on myself it’s nice to do these recreations to see how far I’ve come. I may not be the most insanely talented nail artist, but I’m hugely proud of how far I’ve come.
What do you think of this Halloween design? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!