Okay so I know every time I paint floral on my nails I gush that they’re my absolute favourite floral… but I swear this time I really mean it! It may have something to do with the super vampy perfect-for-Fall base colour. These are definitely not a Spring floral & I think that’s why I love it so much. I am also really in love with the slightly messy look of this floral–they’re not perfect, & I think that’s what makes them so perfect to me.
For this manicure, the polishes I used are:
- Base Coat: OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
- Top Coat: Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top Coat
- Essence Plump Power
- Sally Hansen X-treme Wear Mauve Over
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Pretty Peony
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Montley Hue
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Black Heart
- Sally Hansen I ♥️ Nail Art pen in Green
- Sally Hansen X-treme Wear Kiwi Bikini
- Quo by ORLY Diva
- Large & Small dotting tool
- Small detail brush from Bundle Monster
Obviously nothing could make me love this mani any more…. except adding Matte top coat to it! It’s been forever since I mattified anything, so it was long long over due. For this mani I used an inexpensive matte top coat I picked up on vacation this summer for a $1, but if you’re looking for suggestions my all time favourite Matte top coat is L’Oréal The Matte Velvet top coat.
Anyone else just love love love Matte nails as the weather gets cooler & Fall creeps into the air? Maybe it’s because I always grab my darker shades & they look so fabulous mattified? Whatever the reason, it makes me very very happy!