Oh yessssss. I swear I’ve been just waiting for September to come back again so I could pull out my Fall leaf nail vinyls. You know my obsession with nail vinyls knows no bounds, & I love that you can pretty much find vinyls or stencils for every occasion & season. These particular leaves vinyls are from The Base Coat (whose site is currently on hiatus) but you can definitely find a ton of different versions of these Autumn themed vinyls with a quick search online. Xroma Polish & Vinyls sells these uniquely beautiful Autumn stencils while What’s Up Nails sells the more classic Fall leaf stencil.
- Base Coat: OPI Natual Nail Base Coat
- Top Coat: Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top Coat
- ACO by Ardene Jacob Green
- Essie Leggy Legend
- ORLY Brilliant Boysenberry (aka ORLY Space Cadet)
- Nicole by OPI Best Pink Ever
- Revlon Spidey Sense
- The Base Coat Fall Leaves Vinyls
- Latex Free Make Up Sponge
I love the shiftiness achieved by combining all these shades together & I think they look really great over my base of my swatch of Jacob Green. The shimmer of these metallic shades really pops over the dark green base colour. It’s literally Fall on my nails & just makes me wish I had a pumpkin spice latte & plaid blanket scarf to go along with them.