I always have a few favourite things I always lean towards when it comes to doing my nails. Right now its blue nail polish, nail vinyls, chevrons, negative space & floral. I’ve been reaching for all of those quite frequently, so why not incorporate all of those things into one manicure?!
For this manicure, I used:
- China Glaze I Sea the Point
- Essie Go Ginza
- Essie Peach Daiquiri
- China Glaze Hang Ten Toes
- China Glaze Feel the Breeze
- Chevron Nail vinyls from My Nails Did Vinyls
- Small rhinestones from Icing
- Essie Gel Setter
- Small nail art brush, & large size dotting tool for floral details.
Words cannot begin to describe how much I love how this mani turned out! I love how the floral looks over my negative space chevrons & how all the colours compliment each other. I’ve been having so much fun playing with all of my nail vinyls, & I can’t wait to collect more designs so I can try out all sorts of different looks!
What looks are you loving right now? Let me know in the comments below!