So I had a fairly exciting weekend–the Mr and I got married! Obviously when we started talking wedding I couldn’t help but trying to figure out my wedding mani. I knew I wanted blue incorporated, and I knew I wanted floral. In the end they ended very different from what I had originally intended to do, but I simply loved them!
The polishes I used for this mani were:
- China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-ke
- Maybelline Color Show Crystal Disguise
- OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI
- Essie Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Lo
- OPI My Favourite Ornament
- Essie Big Spender
- Icing Poppin’ Cherry
- Sally Hansen Tickled Pink
- Yves Saint Laurent 46 Poivre Noir
- Sally Hansen I Love Nail Art pen in Green.
- Seche Vite
I also wore Sally Hansen original formula Pacific Blue on my toes which peeked out from my wedding shoes.
And for those curiously what I wore with my pretty wedding nails, here are a couple casual shots from the day.
Have a beautiful week my loves! 💗💗💗