whew! It’s been a super busy couple of weeks. The Mr and I moved into a brand new house and then I had one of the big head honchos visiting at work. Stress-ful. But with that over I can concentrate on the good things in life. Like POLISH!
Today’s mani is inspired by the crazy talented @banicured_ who did these stunning crocheted floral nails a couple weeks ago. As soon as I saw them I put them right on my list of manicures to recreate!
The polishes I used for this manicure were:
- Essie Where’s My Chauffeur (non accent nail colour & floral)
- ACO by Ardene Golden Luxury (accent dots)
- Mariposa Striper in White (crocheted pattern)
- Essie Time for Me Time (base of accent nails)
- Essie Suite Retreat (blurple-floral)
- Essie Stones and Roses (pink-floral)
- China Glaze Be More Pacific (green-floral)
- Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat.
So what do you think of my inspired by manicure? I really love how these turned out! Also I’m so in love with the Essie 2015 Resort collection (as you probably guessed as I used 3/4 polishes on this mani!)
What are you wearing today loves? 💗
2 Replies to “Crochet and floral accent nails inspired by @banicured_”
Wow I love this manicure, the detailing looks great! I think you have done a wonderful job 😉
Thank you! 💗