So I don’t have any idea what it’s about, but I’m totally obsessed with pineapples lately. I just bought a new crazy pineapple phone case for my iPhone and I had to have OPI Pineapples have Peelings Too! from the Spring Hawaii collection in part cause it mentions pineapples in the name! (And I’m actually such a dork!)
Today’s nail art is the personification of my Pineapple obsession in manicure form. A few weeks ago I saw Kayleehazacupcake did an adorable pineapple manicure, so I knew I had to attempt a recreation.
The polishes I used for this manicure were:
- OPI Angel with a Leadfoot (white base colour)
- China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin (yellow pineapples)
- OPI How Great is your Dane? (Brown cross hatch)
- Sally Hansen I Love Nail Art pen in green (leaves)
- Sally Hansen I Love Nail Art pen in black (polka)
- Seche Vite quick dry top coat.
So what do you think of my little pineapples? I seriously love them! I’m excited to give my nail art limits a little push past floral and polka dots.
Any suggestions on nail art you would like to see? Please leave some in the comments below! 💗💗💗