Hello lovelies & happy Thursday! I hope everyone’s week is going well. Mine has been busy — as evidenced by the fact I’m late, again, on posting my next prompt for Glam Nails Challenge October! But here are my fun Haunted House nails for the next prompt of Glam Nails Challenge.
I decided to go with an accent nail vs a full manicure, mostly because I was short on time. But I’m so happy with how my accent nail turned out, & how awesome my spooky haunted house turned out!
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie Hard To Resist Glow & Shine
- Top Coat: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Fast Dry Top Coat
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Fiery Island
- Sally Hansen CSM Warm Regards
- Sally Hansen CSM Red Over Heels
- Sally Hansen CSM Belle of the Ball
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Blacky-O
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Yellow Taxi
- NailStuff.ca 7mm detail brush
- Latex Free Make Up Sponge
I know I talk a lot about how much I love when a nail design turns out, but this is one of those nail art looks that came together so perfectly that I feel really good about how they turned out. While I like to think that my freehand skills have gotten better, when it comes to some nail art looks I still worry about the end result.
These definitely gave me the spooky Halloween vibes I was craving. Plus I love the dark shades I picked to go with this design. Also, a sneaky shot of my cinderella hand, which doesn’t get a lot of nail polish love. I matched with an accent nail on that hand, but went with a spooky tree & graveyard scene, which I think pairs perfectly with my haunted house.
What do you think about this fun spooky nail art look? Let me know all your thoughts on these October nail art looks I’ve done so far, & share down below which one has been your favourite so far!
& don’t forget to click #glamnailschallengeoct to see all the other fun nail art looks.