Hello lovelies & happy Tuesday!
Today I have a fun early Valentine’s Day look to share with you I did before my tragic nail break last week. I was feeling something Valentines-y, but not pink, so I decided to recreate a look similar to one I did last year.
The polishes I used for this manicure are:
- Base Coat: Essie Millionails
- Top Coat: Seche Vive
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Blitz
- Essie All the Wave
- Dimension Nails Great Blue Heron (gifted c/o: NailStuff.ca)
- China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Get Mod!
- Color Club On The List
- NailStuff.ca 4mm Micro Detail Brush
- NailStuff.ca Dotting Tool Trio
How pretty did these turn out? I love the blues all together, & it’s a fun alternative to your usual pink on pink Valentine’s Day designs. Also I’m pretty proud of how my hearts turned out.
I even took a picture of both hands, because people always ask me if I paint both hands when I do my own nails. My apologies for the potato quality photo, I took these in not the greatest lighting.
What do you think about these blue Valentine nails? Do you like untraditional colours when it comes to holiday nails?
Let me know all your thoughts on these nails down in the comments below, & let me know what untraditional colour scheme you would do for a Valentine’s Day look!