Good morning lovelies! & happy Tuesday! I hope everyone is having a great start to their week — we’re having a beautiful Sunny day today & I plan on fully embracing all the sunshine. So what better day to share this fun neon dotticure I did last week.
Again, I had to reach for my fun Neons from Sally Hansen Canada! I’m seriously either grabbing these Neons & my Holos which is why you see me grabbing either so often!
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: Sally Hansen Green Tea & Bamboo Strengthener
- Top Coat: Seche Vive
- Top Coat: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Electri-Lime
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Fuchsia Fever
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Lemon Chillo
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Miami Ice
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Peach Please
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Violet Voltage
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Get Mod
- NailStuff.ca dotting tool from Dotting Tool Trio
Is there anything more fun than a dotticure? I just love how easy it is to do & how cute they look! With the white base, these remind me so much of candy! 🍭 I wore this design for a good 4 days before changing them up (this was day four) & they lasted an impressively long time without chipping! There was some growth near my cuticles, but other than that they were almost still perfect by day 4.
What design would you like to see next? What colours? Let me know down in the comments below!