Hello lovelies & happy Wednesday! Hope everyone else’s week is going well. Mine has been busy so far but that hasn’t stopped me from getting up a new post for you! I decided that more floral was in order–which, with 10cm of snow forecasted here, seems much needed. I guess Mother Nature didn’t get the memo that Winter needs to be over.
Maybe these florals will remind her!
For this design, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: Quo by ORLY BreathableKiss Me, I’m Kind
- Top Coat: Seche Vive
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Off The Shoulder
- Sally Hansen CSM Killer Heels
- Sally Hansen CSM Red It Online
- Sally Hansen CSM Rose To the Occasion
- Sally Hansen CSM Blush Against The World
- Sally Hansen I ♥️ Nail Art Pen in Turquoise
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hard To Get
- Essie After School Boy Blazer
- Small & Large Dotting tools
- Small detail brush from Bundle Monster
Oooooh I love love love how this mani turned out. I decided to go with blue for my leaves for a different look & I think it turned out really neat! & the dark blue looks so beautiful with the polishes from Sally Hansen’s Blushed Collection… which are so beautiful on their own. & they make for a great colour base for roses.
13 more days until Spring… just 13 more days. Oooooh & it cannot come fast enough. I’m dreaming of flower crowns & summer dresses & so much floral. I just keep staring at the Spring dress section of my closet & dreaming of the day I won’t get frostbite wearing them.
What do you think of this floral design? How are you getting prepared for the warm weather months? On top of floral nails & dresses, I’ve been buying lots of plants for our house so bring a little extra brightness! We haven’t had a chance to paint yet, so the house needs a little extra greenery so it doesn’t feel so drab. 🌿🌱
I’m just a little bit obsessed!