Sometimes a polish is so pretty, it doesn’t need much in tens of nail art. That’s how I felt about the combo of CND Vinylux in Dazzling Dance & Nicole by OPI Love Song. It looked so dang pretty on its own I didn’t want to ruin it by overwhelming it with too much. So what would be the perfect simple nail art? Roses of course!
For this manicure I used:
- Base Coat: Perfect Formulas Pink Gel Coat
- Top Coat: Cutex Quick Dry Top Coat
- CND Vinylux Dazzling Dance
- NOPI Love Song
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Pretty Peony
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Bourbon Belle
- Essie Brides No Grooms
- Essie First Timer
- Sally Hansen X-treme Wear Kiwi Bikini
- Dotting Tool from Bundle Monster
- Small Nail Art Brush from Bundle Monster
First off, check out the holo glitter in Dazzling Dance! I’ve worn this polish before a couple years ago, but without any undies & it took way too many coats (4+ with visible nail line.) So undies we’re necessary. I picked out NOPI Love Song to bring out the purple undertones. I bet a gray base would be beautiful too.
These roses make me happy. So simple but beautiful. I will never get tired of roses & floral designs in general. They’re just the perfect pop of nail art for when you don’t want (or don’t have time for) something more complex.
What do you think of my roses? Don’t forget to comment below & let me know you thoughts!