Super excited to share my cartoon nails that I did as part of a twin nails collab with some awesome girls on Instagram organized by my girl @sassafrassnails.
I wasn’t sure what colour to pick for my cartoon nails, but I finally decided on OPI I Lost My Bikini in Monoloki from the Spring Hawaii collection. I love this colour SO much–I can’t believe this is my first time wearing it!
The polishes I used for this manicure were:
- OPI I Lost My Bikini in Monoloki
- Art Club Nail Art Duo in black.
- Sally Hansen I 💗 Nail Art pen in White (round)
- Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat.
- L’oreal The Matte Velvet top coat.
So what do you think of my cartoon nails? If you’re on Instagram you should definitely check out the amazing girls that I joined on this collab!