You know what I kind of love? Neon! 😎 especially neon polish. I wore this neon dry brush mani a couple weeks back for a full two day because I loved them so much!
The polishes I used for this mani were:
- OPI Angel with a Lead Foot (white base)
- ACO by Ardene Sorbet
- ACO by Ardene Bright Lights, Big City
- Sinful Colors Boogie Nights
- Sinful Colors Hip to be Square
- Sally Hansen I Love Nail Art pen in black.
- Seche Vite quick dry top coat.
I loved this mani so much–it’s one of the best dry brushes I’ve ever managed! And even more exciting it was featured by @craftyfingers on Instagram! 🙀 serious exciting moment in my nail blogging life!
So what do you think of this dry brush mani? What’s your favourite neon polish? Let me know in the comments below! ⤵️ 💗💗💗