If there are two things you can count on me to obsess over when it comes to my nails, it is purple polish (bonus points if there is glitter involved!) and floral.
One of my favourite purples now and always is China Glaze Flying Dragon–a neon purple polish scattered with beautiful micro glitters. I was going through old mani pictures recently and realized it had been way too long since I had brought it out. I decided to recreate the first mani I ever did with this polish from way back in 2013.
First off, sorry for the shoddy Blackberry shot. I went for almost an exact recreation of my original floral. My hand has definitely gotten steadier. But Flying Dragon remains as gorgeous as always. Damn I love this polish SO much!
The polishes I used for this mani were:
- China Glaze Flying Dragon (purple)
- OPI Angel With A Lead Foot (white flowers)
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacy Lilac (light purple)
- Sinful Colors Bianca (pink middle)
- Sally Hansen I Love Nail Art pens in Black and White.
- Seche Vite quick dry top coat.
Do you ever go back and recreate old manis? Let me know in the comments below! 😊