Hello lovelies & happy Monday! Hope everyone is having a lovely start to their week. We’re almost mid-way through November, which is crazy, & I’m going through a bit of a nail art lull.
The other night I decided to play around with some freehanding, & came up with this fun, dainty tribal print look! I also pulled out my matte top coat, because it’s been so long since I used it! I feel like it really finished this look off perfectly!
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails
- Top Coat: Essie Gel Setter
- Matte Top Coat: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Matte Top Coat
- Orly Decades of Dysfunction
- Quo by Orly Breatheable Aloe, Goodbye!
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Ruby Do
- Color Club Art Club Pink Pastel
- NailStuff.ca 4mm Micro Detail Brush (COFFEE10 saves you 10%!)
Honestly, this was just one of those kind of designs where I sit down unsure of what I’m going to do, & just stay playing with lines. Originally I had wanted to do a sweater kind of pattern, but it took on a life of its own, & I love love love how they came together. Plus it gave me a chance to practice my line work, which I haven’t done in a while. The end result was something dainty & beautiful, that I’m kind of in love with. & super proud that I managed to make both hands match!
Also check it out — all the snow is gone. In fact, the weather has been downright balmy the last few days. From snow to almost 20 degree days! It’s so crazy. Guess putting my coconut nog in my coffee was a little premature!
What do you think about this design? What are you wearing on your nails for November? Let me know in the comments below!