Good morning & happy Monday! I hope everyone is having a good start to their week. I’m barely awake because I had to be at work bright & early for a conference call, but that’s why they invented quad shot lattes! Today I’m showing off another Spring-y design to, maybe, remind Spring it’s supposed to be here. I’ve been completely obsessed with greenery lately, & I’ve been doing a lot plant inspired designs on my days as a result.
For this design, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: Quo by ORLY Breathable Kiss Me, I’m Kind
- Top Coat: Seche Vive
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Rose to the Occasion
- Sally Hansen I ♥️ Nail Art Pen in green
- Yves Saint Laurent Beauty in Vert D’Orient
- Quo by ORLY Second Hand Jade
- Bundle Monster small detail brush
Oh how I wish Spring was truly here. Although it’s supposed to be above freezing all week so maybe we’re on the other end of winter. I certainly hope so! There are too many cute Spring & summer dresses sitting in my closet, just asking to be worn again.
what do you think of this fern design? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
2 Replies to “Springy Fern Nails!”
I love those! So cute and such a great idea 🙂
Aw thank you! 💚🌿