TGIF! I mean I’m on maternity leave so sometimes I forget what day it actually is. But it’s supposed to be semi-warm & sunny this weeekend & some what Spring-like so I am very excited for the weekend to come! So in honour of the sunny days to come, I did this wavy design using some Spring shades & wavy nail vinyls from Xroma Polish and Vinyls.
For this manicure I used:
- Base Coat: Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat
- Top Coat: Cutex Quick Dry Top Coat
- China Glaze Ever Glaze Don’t Grape About It
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hard To Get
- ORLY Gumdrop
- Sally Hansen X-treme Wear Babe Blue
- Xroma Polish and Vinyls Skinny Waves Nail Vinyls
- Dotting tool
I’m loving these vinyls from Xroma Polish and Nail Vinyls! They’re just so easy to use. This manicure only took me about 1/2 hour to do (after my initial polish had dried) including placing all my vinyls. & no issues with polish bleeding under the vinyls, which I hate so much. Even better, these wave vinyls were long enough I could cut them in half on some nails which meant I used less.
What do you think of these wavy patterned nails? What colours are you wearing most lately? Let me know in the comments below.