Does anyone remember this manicure from August 2014? Back from the days of my old Blackberry and less than stellar photo quality. I thought it would be fun–since I’m struggling for inspiration lately–to give an old mani a redo! And since I loved these accents nails so much the first time, it seemed like the perfect choice.
The polishes I used for this mani were:
- Essence Break Through
- Essie After School Boy Blazer
- OPI I Canolli Wear OPI
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Babe Blue
- China Glaze Dune Our Thing
- Born Pretty Rhinestones (item #21586)
- Essie Good to Go top coat.
Have a great day loves! I’m off to enjoy the rest of my day with plenty of coffee and a little writing! ☕️📝