First, I have to apologize for my lack of posts recently. After getting promoted at work, my ability to sit down and write a blog post took a bit of a hit. But I’m back, and I plan on finding the right rhythm so I can start posting a couple times a week again.
Is anyone else seriously craving Spring?
I don’t know where you live, but we’ve had a seriously messy and frigid Winter. Too much snow! Too much ice! So I’m all about Spring right now. Even if it seems a million miles away, I can still embrace Spring on my fingertips!
The polishes used for this pretty floral are:
- Essie Strut Your Stuff (Bright Blue)
- OPI Angel With A lead foot (White)
- Icing Cupcakes and Caviar (Darker Pink)
- OPI Suzy shops and Island Hops (Light Pink)
- Essie Parka Perfect (Light Blue)
- Sally Hansen Golden-I (Gold)
- Sally Hansen I Love Nail Art pen in green
- Sally Hansen Nail Art pen in navy
- Seche Vite top coat.
- L’Oreal The Matte Velvet top coat.
I’m so seriously in love with this mani. My only complaint is that I only did my floral as accent nails instead of a whole mani. Also I’ve found the best matte top coat in the whole wide world! Look at this beautiful matte goodness. If you are looking for an amazing Matte top coat, you simply must search it out!
I have ideas about doing a whole blog post dedicated to the perfect colours for Spring so I must ask–what is your go-to Spring polish? I’m still on the look out to add to my collection so let me know in the comments below!