The other day, while starting to do my nails, I wasn’t sure what exactly to do. I wanted to create some kind of accent nail, and so I just started doodling and ended up with these. Totally random and abstract. But considering I had no real plan going in, the end result actually looks like maybe I planned these all along. They were so fun I actually ended up wearing them for two whole days–which is a big accomplishment for me.
The polishes I used for this manicure were:
- Essence Beauty Beats Collection Baby Ooh Ooh.
- OPI I Snow you Love Me.
- OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
- Sinful Colors Hip to be Square.
- Sinful Colors Cold Leather.
- China Glaze What a Pansy.
- Art Club Striping Polish in Paisley Paradise.
- Stripe Rite Striping Polish in White.
- Seche Vite Top Coat.
So what do you think of these abstract nails? They were fun to wear for my fabulous adventure around the city with my favorite gay boyfriend. And even though it was full on summer heat, I still had to get myself a Pumpkin Spice Latte because they are officially back! Pretty nails, fabulous company, and a delicious drink. What more could a girl ask for? =)