Today I’m sharing a NOTD with you I created on a whim. I was in the mood to do something a little bit different–and keep away from doing another dotticure. Since I have some fun new stripers, I decided to give them another go. I’m also trying to work on creating straighter, cleaner freehand lines so I need all the practice I can get!
The polishes I used for this manicure were:
- Essence Bloom Me Up! in Blow my Mint.
- OPI in Miss You-Niverse.
- Mariposa Striping Polish in White.
- Mariposa Striping Polish in Mint.
- Art Club Striping Polish in Paisley Paradise.
- Seche Vite Quick Dry Top Coat.
So what do you think of these zig zags? I went with colors that were a little darker, as like I’ve said I’m just craving fall colors. Also, I absolutely love Blow my Mint by Essence. I scored it for a DOLLAR earlier this year at Shoppers, and couldn’t say no. Also… my nails are getting long again! Yes! Yes! Yes!