Happy Tuesday lovelies! Hope everyone’s week is off to a good start! I’ve had a busy, busy start to my week & a 13 hour day ahead of me, so I wanted to make sure I share some nails with everyone!
It feels like ages upon ages since I shared a pretty dotticure. I decided I wanted something super dainty, so I grabbed my smallest dotting tool & the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Pastel Punk Collection to create my look.
For this manicure, the polishes I used were:
- Base Coat: Sally Hansen Green Tea + Bamboo Strength
- Top Coat: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel After Altar
- Sally Hansen MG Just Maui’d
- Sally Hansen MG Ocean Daze
- Sally Hansen MG I Lava You
- Sally Hansen MG Shell-ebration
- Sally Hansen MG Golden Glow
- Bundle Monster dotting tool
Seriously, how cute are these tiny little polka dots?! I really adore how these turned out. They almost look like a glitter cruelly, but with way easier removal! Also still very much obsessed with this collection from Sally Hansen Canada. I’ve been wearing it whenever possible–especially After Alter. You can never go wrong with a beautiful creamy almost white. 💅🏻
What do you think of these dainty polka dots? Is this a design you could see yourself wearing? Let me know down in the comments below!